NAPFA Voluntary Group Term Life Plan
Eligibility requirements apply. Please be sure you review the elgibility requirements prior to applying for coverage.
- Coverage of up to $500,000 for Members! ($250k Base Life/$250k AD&D)
- Additional Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage equal to the elected benefit included.
- Spouse Coverage of $20,000 or $25,000
- Child coverage of $2,000 or $10,000
- Coverage is portable.
- Waiver of Premium included - premium is no longer necessary if definition of disability is met.
- Travel Assistance Benefit included- medical care and other emergency services when traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- This benefit is avaialble to NAPFA members and Employees of Members.
- Eligibility to apply begins on the one year anniversary date of your NAPFA membership or date of employment. You then have 60 days to apply for the guaranteed acceptance coverage.
*Members under age 65 can enroll for up to $250,000, Age 65-69, $162,500, Age 70-74, $125,000, and age 75+, $87,500.